My Blog List

Friday, August 26, 2011

Regency Christmas Cards

Let's see... Daughter is doing well, tho experiencing some pain from the 9" scar in her side. Possibly "adhesions". She probably should have had a little post-surgical physical therapy.  She's started school this week, enjoying herself, tried out for a play.

I'm going to make a few more Regency Christmas Cards this year, just for fun and to get back into practice.  I used to do so every year, but dropped off the Almacks list accidentally! and got out of the habit.  This year I'm going to alter a couple of the Costume Parisien plates. Not sure which ones...

I'm open to any requests & suggestions! I'll post the cards at 200dpi, good for downloading.  If anyone wants higher (300) dpi, just send me an email.

Here is a Regency Ice Skating print from Long Ago:

Ice Skating Print from Regency Era, I think.




2 comments:

  1. Dec. 15, 2014

    Thank you so much, for these lovely, lovely pieces of Art.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore these images. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. My favourite themes brought together. What more could anyone ask for :-)

    ReplyDelete